You’re One Step Closer to Saving $1,000 on Protecting Your Family & Assets with a Living Trust
Our Living Trust fee has increased, but you can take advantage of our old lower fee for a limited time! Save $1,000 on your Living Trust, PLUS we’re also waiving our $550 consultation fee – a $1,550 savings!
Don’t Let More Time Slip Away Without an Estate Plan
Schedule Your Free Planning Meeting
No Later Than JANUARY 31, 2024!
During your FREE planning meeting, we’ll explore your goals and areas of concern:
- Who you want to make medical and financial decisions if you become incapacitated due to an illness or accident
- How to protect your kids’ inheritance from divorce, remarriage, creditors, or blended family situations
- How to help your family avoid a lengthy probate process after you pass away
- How to avoid being a burden to your loved ones and how to plan and pay for health care as you age
- How you can qualify for Medicaid benefits to pay for long-term care costs without depleting your nest egg
- How to avoid common areas of conflict in your family if something happens to you
Secure your legacy and save today! Book here or call us at (332) 456-0500 to book your free planning meeting no later than JANUARY 31, 2024! We look forward to helping you create a custom plan for you and your family.
Appointments are limited.
Cornelius J. O’Reilly
Neil O’Reilly has been practicing law in this community since 1993. He has established and maintained a high level of expertise in several different areas of the law including, estate planning and tax law, probate, and elder law, including obtaining an advanced LL.M. law degree in taxation from New York University School of Law.