We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Estate Planning Webinar
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 12:00pm
Discover How to Protect Your Assets
and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Learn How to Protect Your Assets, Make Your Wishes Known, Stay as Independent as Possible, and Access the Care You Need Without Becoming a Burden to Your Family or Going Broke in a Nursing Home!
Join attorney Cornelius J. O’Reilly for a special ONLINE 90-minute event! You will learn how legal strategies can be implemented to make your wishes known, keep peace in your family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets, or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your current estate plan, then you should attend this webinar!
On this webinar you’ll learn about these topics:
- How Living Trusts compare to traditional planning with Wills
- How your family will handle your financial affairs without interference of probate court if you suddenly become ill or hospitalized
- How to plan for the costs of nursing care, which can average $9,779 a month for a private room – without going broke or buying insurance
- Protecting the inheritance you leave to your spouse and children from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorces
- Planning for family members with special needs or disabilities
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1.5 hour estate planning webinar!
Cornelius J. O’Reilly
Neil O’Reilly has been practicing law in this community since 1993. He has established and maintained a high level of expertise in several different areas of the law including, estate planning and tax law, probate, and elder law, including obtaining an advanced LL.M. law degree in taxation from New York University School of Law.
We look forward to seeing you!
Be sure to participate with your spouse, and feel free to invite a friend.