Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
At the seminar, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How Probate works and more importantly, how you may avoid Probate altogether!
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting yourself and your spouse against guardianship or "a living probate" if one of you becomes disabled
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children's inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $13,000 per month locally
- Preserving your estate when you have minor children, divorces and/or a blended family, or special health and welfare concerns
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
Attend a seminar and receive a FREE no obligation private consultation with Attorney Cornelius ("Neil") O'Reilly to answer any questions about setting up your estate plan ($550 value).
This Event Is Closed. Please CLICK HERE to register for our seminar on May 18, 2023 at 6:30PM.
This event is over and registration has been closed.